Michael Richler, DMD
Meet Pediatric Dentist Dr. Richler
Littleton MA Dentist Dr. Mike is a specialist in pediatric dentistry. He was born in Montreal but grew up in Newton, MA. He received his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Vermont and continued on to Boston University for his Master’s in Medical Science.
Dr. Mike attended Boston University School of Dental Medicine where he was on Dean’s list all four years and graduated cum laude. Upon completion of his DMD, Dr. Mike also received his specialty training in pediatric dentistry at BU.
He is on staff at Lowell General Hospital as well as Franciscan Hospital for Children. Dr. Mike is dedicated to the oral health of children from infancy to young adulthood. His goal is to make every child’s dental experience a happy one while providing the most comprehensive care for his patients.
Dr. Mike enjoys skiing, hockey, baseball, football, and traveling.
Get the smile you've always wanted!
We are accepting New Patients and always look forward to helping you with all your dental needs.
For more information about Dr. Michael Richler or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Curley, Dr. Bhan, Dr. Patel, Dr. Richler or Dr. Coleman, call our Littleton MA office at Nashoba Family Dentists Phone Number (978) 486-8261 or
- Bachelors Degree-University of Vermont
- Masters Degree-Boston University
- Doctor of Dental Medicine-Boston University
- Residency Program, Pediatrics-Boston University
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member, Massachusetts Dental Society
- Member, Alpha Omega Dental Society