All-On-4 Dental Implants
All-on-4 dental implants, also known as implant-supported dentures, are an effective way to restore missing teeth on both your upper and lower arches.
Get Teeth in a Day
All-on-4 dental implants are an alternative to dentures. Requiring only four implants per jaw, compared to traditional implants that require eight to ten implants per jaw. The all-on-4 technique reduces the need for bone grafting and the implants act just like natural teeth, making this procedure quicker, easier, and more comfortable for patients. You will walk out the day of your appointment with a new set of teeth.
We proudly offer all-on-4 dental implants and implant-supported bridges to patients in Littleton, MA. Use the link below to schedule a dental implant consultation today!Schedule a Consultation
All-On-4 Dental Implant Cost
We pride ourselves on offering affordable dental implants to the Littleton, MA area. Each patient’s treatment plan will be unique, making each patient’s cost unique as well. We will provide you with the exact cost after your consultation. This cost will be the total cost for the whole procedure from start to finish – we won’t surprise you with any hidden fees or expenses. We also partner with third party payment plans that offer generous financing options to help fit your budget.Financial Information
One Stop Shop
At Nashoba Family Dentists, our focus is to make the procedure as comfortable and convenient as possible, which is why we offer every step of the procedure at our office. We won’t refer you to other doctors, ensuring your entire procedure is completed with doctors who know you and your treatment plan well. We will complete both the surgical and restorative portions of the procedure in our office. Our board-certified periodontist, trusted general dentist, and expert lab technician are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality treatment.Meet Our Doctors
A Lifetime Solution
With proper care, your all-on-4 dental implants will last a lifetime. Traditional dentures typically only last 5-7 years and bridges generally last 7-10 years, making all-on-4 dental implants the clear winner in durability. In addition, we offer a 5 year warranty on all-on-4 dental implants that were done in our office.
All-On-4 Dental Implant FAQ
What are the benefits of dental implants over dentures?
Dental implants are a long-term solution with success rates of over 95%. With all-on-4 dental implants, you don't have to remove your teeth for sleeping or cleaning. Implants give you the confidence to smile, talk, and eat with ease.
Do all-on-4 dental implants hurt?
You should expect some general aches and pains associated with any oral surgery procedure. Any pains from the procedure should be relieved in about a week. We will also prescribe you painkillers to help you manage your pain. Once your implant sites have healed, however, you will experience much more comfort than you would with other tooth replacement options.
How do I clean and care for my dental implants?
You will clean your dental implants the same way that you clean your real teeth, by brushing and flossing your teeth twice a day. We recommend the use of a water flosser such as the Waterpik to clean underneath your implants.
Meet Your All-On-4 Dental Implant Specialist
Dr. Daniel Coleman
Dr. Daniel Coleman is our dental implant specialist. He is a board certified periodontist and a renowned specialist in the field of implant dentistry. He has served as faculty at both Tufts and Harvard University
All-On-4 Dental Implant Aftercare
After your procedure, it’s normal to experience some discomforts associated with any oral surgery, swelling of the gums and face, pain near the implant site, and minor bleeding. Follow our post-operative instructions below to speed up your recovery.
- Rest and relax for the first day or two after surgery. Avoid physical activity such as exercising and yard work.
- Take all medication as directed.
- It is common to experience minor bleeding for the first few days following the surgery. To reduce this, moisten a tea bag (no herbal teas) with warm water apply it with a light pressure to the surgical area.
- Place an ice pack on your cheek near the surgical site. We recommend alternating 20 minutes on, 20 minutes off.
- Avoid smoking or using straws for at least a week following the surgery. This can dislodge the blood clot, slowing the healing process. Additionally, smoking can increase post-operative pain and lead to poor healing.
- Gently brush and floss your teeth away from the surgical site for 1 week and avoid brushing the surgical. You may gently rinse with warm salt water to keep the surgical areas fresh and clean.
If you experience any of the following symptoms for a prolonged amount of time, please contact our office right away.
- Excessive bleeding from the surgical area
- Excessive pain and/or swelling lasting longer than 72 hours
- Elevated temperatur
- Nausea, diarrhea, or vomiting
- Itchiness, welts, or red spots on the skin anywhere on the body